Left-wing politics from the US to Nepal, via Zimbabwe, South America and Palestine.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm BACK!

So, I'm in Israel after a week in Holland/Belgium/Hungary, lots of beer and vague attempts at ignoring the war that seems to be starting here.

So once I get some sleep, and can think clearly about this lunatic country (which I maintain is far, far crazier than the US under Bush) I'll post some thoughts, and will start translating Israeli press again. I think it's crucial to understand the thinking (or lack thereof) behind the current events, especially if this idiotic crusade spreads any further (watch out Syria...)

So that's it for now, and I'll be back and posting in a few hours, or by tomorrow at the latest. On the other hand, I may go get myself teargassed tomorrow. It's been a while...

Permanent Link to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home